Thursday 29 November 2018

20180929, Thursday

I am so existed. In 2 hours, my mom and brother will arrive to Barcelona.

It has been 2 years since I saw her for the last time (last year I could only invite my little brother who never had been to Spain and he was having a hard time), I could not sleep at all last night.

It will be a great 8 days with them, it is a pity that my Aita (my stepfather who raised us) could not come together this time.

I am baking a welcoming pound cake since both of them really like my baking, despite of the fact that I am really bad at. However, baking cakes for my beloved family always makes me so happy and full of gratitude, so hopefully it comes out okay.

It looks that also Mandú (my 1st cat) is exited, too. He is with me all the morning, watching how I prepare for my family's visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment