Sunday 16 January 2011

New friend from Italy

Yesterday I met a guy from Italy through the good offices of my friend, he was traveling Bilbao since Friday. My friend and he had known each other through the web page "CouchSurfing (http://www.couchsurfing.org/)", and as he had no idea about the city he had sent an e-mail to my friend, then we had got an appointment in Plaza Moyua. 

Before the appointment I went to Mrs.Delfina's house owing to that she had invited me to lunch with her family. She made me a gorgeous lunch ever, although I couldn't eat enough as she wanted me.

Then I arrived Moyua, but my friend was still on her way in, so I tried to find the guy first. I found him easily because he was the only one who had big camera hanged on the neck in the Plaza. His name was Francisco (I'm not sure if I get to write down like that or there is the other way to write his name correctly..) and seemed so friendly like.  And he was. Soon my friend arrived too so we took a walk through the city, she explained us about everything that we met on the way and it was quite nice guide tour for him, and for me, too.

After looking around Casco Viejo, we entered a bar to have some drink. I'd like to get some beer but I had problem with anorexia, so I ordered just a bottle of Coke. (What a pity!) We were chatting about everything as if we were old friends, (that's the attraction which my friend has, she always makes the others be comfortable) until her boyfriend came to the bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment