Sunday 27 February 2011

Crying Fist and long week




It's almost finished this long week, and I'm being ready for new week. 

Last week was so long and exhausting for me. I got 5 exams and 2 or 3 group works, also got my own plan for self-improvement, and had to prepare CV and interview. But most of all, one thing made me the most tired is the unknown anger I had. I couldn't help myself thinking about useless things that was impossible to be changed by me, I knew it was totally crap, but I was stuck on it all week. As time goes by, the thought that I have is being stronger and uncontrollable, even in the dream I'm not able to escape from it. 

But that's okay now, I've already thrown it away. Instead I've determined to focus on how to live delightfully. Anyway, this weekend was so horrible enough that I don't even wanna mention about it. I even hurt my fist owing to the fact that I punched someone and something (it has bruise and hurts like hell!). Only let you know that every concern which had been bothering me is perfectly finished. At least I think that is, or just it's my hope........ 

Tomorrow I have a visit to the Hotel Barcelo Avenida which is located in Santutxu, Bilbao, as a part of the study. So far we got 2 or 3 visits and they were good enough, bit boring, though. Then on Friday I have another visit to Vitoria, which is the capital city of the province of Alava. I don't have any idea about the city but as the other field trips until now, the city will be great, too.

Oh, and now I realize that I should have uploaded the pics and stories about the other visit to Rioja Alavesa, every time I just thought it than forget immediately, besides ultimately I didn't have a plenty of free time to do that. During the week I ought to have studied and then had to go out over the weekend to make breathing my poor brain. However, this weekend it made worse than ever, and made me realize that it was time to cut it off from me for the better life. I really hope it works. 

And does anybody have any idea about Korean Grocery Market in Basque Country? I've only seen some Chinese one, that's all. I need KOREAN FOOD in order to cheer me up and to cook for my friends!

자장면 먹고 싶다.
(I wanna eat Jajang Myeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment