Saturday 11 December 2010

Atlético Madrid vs Deportivo

I love football, especially I love 'La Liga'. That's one of the reasons why I choose Spain.. (In fact, I compared a lot Milan and Bilbao because AC Milan is my favourite team... However, it was too complicated to apply for a Visa so as to study in Milan, and I didn't get enough time for that.) Anyway, as F.C Barcelona is my second favourite team I tried to go there until I didn't find any interested school in the city (besides the living cost in Barcelona is more expensive than the other cities in Spain). 

Anyway, I'm watching the match between At.Madrid vs Deportivo. Forlan is struggling so far but At.Madrid has got two goal thanks to Kun. 


And Deportivo's already got three yellow cards, the referee tends to abuse those cards... I think. By the way,  the team which is interesting for me in this match is At.Madrid. I found some information about its players, I just knew some famous players like Kun, Forlan, Simao, Tiago and De Gea.

Now At.Madrid ranks sixth on the list (of course the first is Barca!), following Valencia. After the scoring two goals of Kun, the match has got no progress and I suppose At.Madrid gonna win. Now Forlan's just retired and has entered Fran Merida. I've got to focus on the match, it's just finishing up. 

Tomorrow I'll start to study again due to the fact that I'll get another exams from Tuesday to Christmas vacation, unless I don't have anything special to do. What the hell kind of life have I got here?! Since my first exam I've been studying without getting enough rest... I told my friends about my recent life and NO ONE believed that I worked so hard like a grinder. That's funny because at the class everyone is sure of that I'm an exemplary student.. Life changes ridiculously, when I was a university student in Korea I was one of the most famous bastards in the department of Foreign Study. It wasn't needed any explanation to prove what I was and what I did. But it was the greatest moment for me although I wasn't aware of it at the moment. 

The match is over. I'm going to watch a movie then going to bed. In these days I'm addicted to Zombie movies! If the Zombie Attack actually happened I would like to be the first one. I don't want to beg my life in the living hell running away in order not to be a lunch or dinner of someone. Or, it would be better being Zombie Hunter. What am I talking about? Maybe I've watched too many movies.

Okay, it's time to get into the Zombie world!


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment