Monday 20 December 2010

Avda. Antonio Alzaga Ping-Pong Tournament

Today I went to Barakaldo right after the last exam finished (yay!) to buy some Christmas gift with my classmates. We were looking all around to find something we wanted to, but didn't find anything interesting, especially me. Actually I found some nice candles and drip mat sets which is made of stone and is decorated with African paintings, it was perfect to send my mother. She loves collecting candles and drip mat sets. Everytime I see those things they remind me my mother. However, as I got a plenty of doubt of Spanish EMS system I decided not to buy them... if I had sent them today, would be arrived next summer or at least when Spring comes. What a pity! 

Anyway, When I was in a Sports Shop, I found this.
Mine is color red, anyway, you can install this anywhere you want. On the table, on the desk, even on the door if you're able to play on it. Its size looks small enough but it isn't, that's good enough to play inside our house. So I bought it to give it as a gift to my roommates who will stay at home spending whole holidays just two of them, poor guys without any special plan nor girlfriend for Christmas. 

According to my plan, I should have waited until I leave to Germany, but I couldn't! So I told them that I got a gift for them, of course they looked so happy as I had expected. 


This is the Portable Ping-Pong Set. 


The Net stretches up to 75 inches.


We installed it on the kitchen table.


Boris and Che were ready to play it!



At the final of tournament, Che won all of us.. even though he was the worst player ever. I couldn't believe that I lost the game, I used to play table tennis when I was middle-school girl, and I'd never lost the game. I still can't accept this result! When he won me, he called me "the Looser of Ping-Pong". It's the most humiliating day of my life. How was it possible that I was called looser especially by Che, who is the king of the kings of looser I've ever known... and he even said me that I was the worst player he'd ever seen. Again, it's the most humiliating day of my life. Damn!


It was worth enough to have bought it. We enjoyed it a lot.. even we made Che to be proud all evening calling us Loo-ser. Maybe I'll make an attempt on his life to remove the memory of my shameful play. 

Since tomorrow I won't get any exam owing to the fact that I've passed all the exams before, besides we get a FIESTA! Will be a joyful day with our friends, I hope. Then 2 days later I'll be in Germany in the house of my german twin sister. I can't wait for it! 

I'm going to bed early, if I don't, I'll be late tomorrow for the FIESTA!

F-I-E-STA!
Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment