Wednesday 1 December 2010

No title

I got a sad news today.
When I was buying pasta at Simply I got a phone call from Korea. It was my mom. It wasn't the time that she used to call me before so I felt uneasy, and my feeling was right. She told me my grandma died yesterday. But the truth is, she wasn't my biological grandmather, was the mother of my 'new' dad. I've never met her in my life, I don't even know her name. Nevertheless I was so sad as I love my dad so much, I'd loved his mother too although I didn't know her well. I couldn't even imagine how my dad would be grived for her death. 

For all that it was too shocked to say something, when she asked me if everything was okay here, I answered "Yes." There was anything that I could say to comfort her. After finished the call, I stood for a while in the aisle between pasta and chicken soup, and concentrated myself not to cry. But I couldn't. I was weeping until Che found me, and when he asked me if I was okay, I answered again "Yes." But I wasn't.

I haven't called dad yet, I know it's bad but I don't know what I should tell him and how. I don't want to land him in difficulties, if I call him now he will be an awkward situation. What can I do now? I'm in Spain which is 16 hours far away from Korea. I wish I was able to find the answer...

Please, if you are reading my post, pray a scond for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment