Friday 18 March 2011

I'm not going to Amsterdam!


Last Friday, I got an interview with a Hotel in Amsterdam, for a Summer internship which is offered the students of my school by the hotel. And today I got a phone call from the hotel while I was cooking Tortilla. And..

I can't go to Amsterdam this summer. I wasn't adequate for the hotel.

What a pity, it wasn't what I expected at all, I thought I could go to the internship, of course as I only have the Student Visa, I also thought about the possibility that they wouldn't pick me up, but nobody hope something negative. Neither do I. After the phone call, I stood up vacantly at kitchen for quite a time, than ran to the Boris's room and yelled : "I fell in the interview!!!!" He seemed also shocked, bit confused. Soon he told me "Maybe it's better for you, at least you won't have problem with your visa." 

Yes, that's true. At least I won't have any problem to renew my visa before September. Maybe it's just not meant to be. I wasn't selected because it wasn't my way. But as this is the first time that I failed in something, I'm shocked little bit.. no, big bit. I just received a message from my friend, she wrote "I'll be crossing my fingers!" Anyway thank you for everyone who wished me good luck. And congratulations for everybody who will go to Amsterdam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment