Friday 11 March 2011

A weird dream


Last night I got very weird dream. I'm bit famous by having lots of strange dreams, but last night one was more weired than usual. 

In the dream, I was having lunch with my high school friend, it was the graduation day, I guess. Suddenly I heard a strange noise just next to me, so I turned my head towards the sound. There was Seong by my side, who is one of my classmate (and who usually does funny things at class). And guess what happened next. He started to eat steak through his forehead! It was so funny rather than scary. Frankly, it was one of the funniest thing ever because even though he tried so hard, it was totally impossible to eat it unless he had got a mouth in his forehead. Of course he spilled everything on the table. Watching him, I nearly lost my mind laughing my ass off and when I finally calmed down, I asked him what he was doing, being eager for him to give me an answer. And the answer was so simple. "I'm trying to eat this steak."

What kind of dream is it? After answering he even did start to drink soup through his eyes! And I couldn't stop laughing at all! No sooner did he stop eating than I woke up, and kept laughing and laughing sitting on the bed. Oh I mean really, what the hell kind of weired thing had I dreamed? 

And few hours later, as soon as I arrived at school I found Seong sitting at desk. Than I totally lost control and cannot help laughing at him. Of course he didn't know why. Everyone at the class wondered why I did this but it was impossible to explain about it because I was even cried by the explosive laugh. What a funny morning! After all, during the marketing class I wrote a song for Seong, based on my dream but he didn't like it at all. Because before that class I had told about my dream to some of my classmates and they even tried to imitate the motion with me. After all, Seong told me someday he would plant me like a tree on the mountain. He's funny. Bit poor today, anyway. 


I'm gonna watch Scream 1 again, in these days I repeat this movie several times due to Skeet Ulrich. He's the one of the most sexist psychopath ever, acts bit stupid at the final of the movie, though. (Of course Christian Bale in American Psycho is the best of the best..) Than I'm gonna study little bit, just a little bit because it's Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment