Thursday 24 March 2011

The Passion of the Ping-Pong

Today my classmate Joanna visited our house to have lunch with us, she made us a Peruvian plate, Causa. 



They are Ramyeon (Korean spicy noodle) and Causa. the white one in the middle of the picture is Cebollita, which I don't like at all, because of its taste. It's too sour and strong for me. However, Boris and Seong liked it so much that they ate them all. 

After having lunch, we played Ping-Pong together. 



She played super better than I did... So I gave up playing and just took several pics and recorded some videos, when I have a plenty of time I'll make some videoclip with them.


Che and Boris are sitting modestly. 
 And... um... when I was sending pics to my laptop from my camera, I found these great photos of Seong and Che... maybe they won't like them but I don't mind.

This one,

and this one. 

I was so motivated by those pictures after finding them so I made some parodies with them.. The title of this series is The Passion of the Ping-Pong. If Seong sees these, I'm 100% sure that he will kick my ass and Che, he won't mind anything, though. 













Oh, Seong has just arrived my home, I don't know if I have to show them to him, maybe... It'll be better to keep quite until he founds them by himself, he doesn't know about my blog, anyways.

Tomorrow is Friday again, I haven't got any plan yet, but will probably go out.. because it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment