Tuesday 7 June 2011

I smile, so I am


Today I bought a ticket to London for October, it was like an instant decision. I hadn't thought enough so after finished all payment I realized that I had to renew my visa before September, and if I haven't got my resident card before then I won't able to realize that travel. Practically, at the airport they won't let me return back to Spain or even won't let me get on the flight to London as they did me in 2009.

So what can I do? It made me regret to have done all the process without any consideration, but just for an instant, no more than a minute. Then I realized other thing, which is, even though I was suffering all night thinking about where I could find a solution, there would be no single thing that could be change, 'cause until I got the situation there would be nothing that I could do, even I didn't know what will be happen then. So I finished throwing time away on it, instead, I put some Rock and Roll music on my iPod and decided to forget about it. Then I could be smiling all the way home. 

QUE SERÁ SERÁ. 

I didn't use to like this phrase but today. What I did is already done. Besides, I don't want to cancel the book, because they won't return my money. I was kind of person who always think about what I've done, but not today, not anymore. The only thing what I want to do is, to loosen my brain whatever happens, only when I'm able to control even the details, I will try to find a solution. What if I don't fine the solution? So what? With this small advanced step I can life more freely, without any useless concern. I'm evolving as a human, learning how to live the real life. Just slowly, but efficiently. This is the way to find happiness, at least, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment