Thursday 16 June 2011

Too many love stories in this world


There are too many love stories in this world, but not for me. Actually I didn't care about it at all but today. 

I was watching "the Best Love", which is a typical korean drama about love story. I didn't use to watch this kind of dramas, however, my favourite actor 'Seung-won Cha (the guy on the pic above)' appears on this series so I watch it every Wednesday and Thursday. He's a real lucky charm for all kind of women (I say that, yeah), even for my mother, she is almost fall in love with him after watching this. 

And suddenly the thing was happened. I was reading a comic book and watching "the Best Love" at the same time, and there was a scene on TV which Cha kissed his girlfriend, and also the main character of the comic book I was reading started to feel love for his co-worker. Those were beautiful scenes, indeed (although I don't like even hate this kind of story line. I still do not understand what kind of caprice I had that moment). Nevertheless, suddenly it caused me a uncontrollable feeling that I couldn't help weeping out. All the painful memories of my past flooded back to me and I burst into tears. I'm still not able to explain what exactly it was, I just guess it was about what I lost, and about what I miss so much. 

It's been a long time since the last time I cried. It astonished me because I've ever thought I would do that again, especially when I'm watching an unextraordinary love story. I can't tell if this is good for me or not, because I've got lost so long in the depth of my mind. I hope and believe that it will change soon my mind in chaos, owing to all the effort given by my friends, by myself. I will be okay. I can make it. I can get through anything, I just need a little bit of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment