Saturday 4 June 2011

A story about tangled skein


There was a skein which got tangled.
I tried to unravel it, but it looked impossible.
I was trying for a month, but it seemed there was no way to make it.
Everybody told me it was just wasting time, it was not worth a snap,
but I tried more months alone.
When half year went by, I realized that it was a wasting of time, indeed.
So, I gave it up and threw it away.
And had to spend nights and nights thinking about the untangled skein.
However, it was too late to regret having done that. 

There was another skein which got tangled in the same way.
That time I knew if I tried to unravel it, I would be spending time again for nothing.
So I cut it into pieces, than got every piece joined one to another.
It was kind a trick, like something unnaturally forced,
and was like a lie which would be caught soon. 
However, I could make a sweater with it, and I thought everything had been solved.
 And when I put it on, there were thousands knots which I had done,
and they started pricking all my skin.
I tried to straighten them out before they got worse, it was not possible. 
And that time also, it was too late to regret having done all of that. 

Next time if I find another tangled skein, what do I have to do?
Whatever I will have done, it will just make me regret and let me down. 
What do I have to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment