Monday 15 November 2010

A day off from studying..

Today I had an exam of Turism Market Structure, although I had studied a lot, I feel like I have barely passed it. The matter is, even though I understood and remember all the contents it didn't come out the words in spanish, due to lack of vocabulary. And I can't make it easily untill I repeated those words a thousand times. 

After finished the first class, I was totally knocked down so I was lying on my face on the desk rounding my back like a cat,  and one of my classmate said me "Que coco!". Of course I didn't understand what did it mean, later I found the dictionary but it still remain unsettled. So I asked Irune after the class, who is the granddaughter of Mrs.Delfina. However, she couldn't explain me because we were having conversation only in english.. She comes my house on Monday and Wednesday to improve her english level, but it's more helpful for me. 

Anyway, we were talking about last weekends, and I told her about mine. Before I started the story I hadn't realized that I had had a mournful weekend, and I finally did... As it was so beautiful day I didn't want to stay at home spending my time reading books, so I went out to take a walk. As a matter I was alone, but I didn't care. I strolled from Cabieces where I live, to Portugalete where I lived. I didn't have any purpose so I was just wandering every street that I found then I faced to Puente Colgante to walk along the riverside path to finish my mini-journey. The path was full of lovers, families, and friends. No single one of them was alone but me. I started to feel lonely, at that instant a couple asked me to take their pics with lighthouse in the background. Of course I did it kindly.

As a result I got down more than before, just in time on the headsets it was pouring out a song of Arctic Monkeys.

I'm going back to 505,
If its a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive,
In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side,
With your hands between your thighs

OMG, these 'Monkeys' pulled me down over the hellgate. I don't usually feel so lonely but on Saturday, it was horrible. Then I had long way back home although it took just 20 min.

After listening my story, Irune laughed a lot because my face was so ludicrous, I didn't see it but could feel it. Anyway, I can't afford to make a new boyfriend and I don't even want to, nevertheless I don't understand why sometimes I feel so lonely. It may be thanks to my bro. Everytime I phone him he boasts me about his new girlfriends. But I won't care, he'll lose her soon by the military service.. poor him. 

My sad story is over and his, will be start. Repeat, poor you bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment