Sunday 21 November 2010

The house without radiator

It was so cold last night, but fortunately I ain't dead by the cold. It's bit shame that I say it's cold in these days with 10 or 9 degrees, because in Korea the temperature used to fall down below zero during winter. On second thought, I can hardly tell Korea is colder than Spain due to the sensory temperature when I'm in my room. In this house the radiator isn't installed in any room. In other words, we don't have any heating apparatus. How could it be possible? I don't know, but I guess it's because of the mild winter. It never goes down below zero in Bilbao.

In spite of having no equipment to fight with the coldness, I had orderd an electric blanket through Amazon UK few weeks ago. It had costed me just 25 euros, so I had called 'lucky' almost 10 times! Then, when I opened the box after arriving it, I realized why it was so cheep so I couldn't help laughing at myself.


Before opening the box.. the box was strangely lighter than it had to be.


??? maybe it was to protect the contents from damage.



It was also strangely smaller than I thought, but I took it out to take a look inside.


It was very different from that I had imagined. Besides....


??????!!!!!!!???? What the...???!!
I had slipped over about the different plug forms! I couldn't belive that I didn't have considered about the fact!


And look at this pic... I had ordered one single bed size(180*90), however, I got one single cradle size. 

Anyway, after having a lot of shock by being exquisitely stupid, I found a travel adaptor that I always brought on my journey, and it did work. At least I solved one of my NEW problems. Actually, I didn't even care about them, as I  was already used to be suffered these things. Every my mistake that I've commited makes me have more tolerance and problem-solving skills. 

Incidentally, this is the one that is used by korean (the family size electric pad ).


As we have a sendentary lifestyle, we usually put it on our living room, and sit on it. When I was in Korea, everytime it was cold, I was stuck on it watching TV or playing Play Station, eating boxes of mandarins. I really miss those days.. 

It's getting cold again, I'd rather go back to my bed so as not to be frozen again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment