Saturday 6 November 2010

Exam, exam and exam

Today I've been lying on the bed whole morning. After getting me up, I saw a message from one of my classmates to invite me a cake tasting in the Bilbao city center, but I had already missed it. Yes, I'm natural born lazy although my mun didn't gave me a life of lazybones. Anyway, the next week I have three exams (two exams from Reception and Reservations and one from FOL), so I have to study... I don't want to fail the exam anymore, because I'm eager to be free on December enjoying Christmas holidays in Germany.

As you know, studying in foreign language isn't an easy thing, it takes a lot of time and many efforts to archive the goal, nevertheless, I already loosen myself. It's time to be tied up at the desk.

By the way, everytime I study FOL (Formacion y orientacion laboral, I don't know how exactly say it in English. Does anybody know?) I think the Spanish Labor is more helpful than Korea's for the workers, we have a rigid labor law... When I was working at a private school in Jechon, Korea, I wasn't guaranteed my rights as employee although I had signed the full time contract. My american co-worker's case, it was worse than mine. Everytime our supervisors were strongly spying us and sometimes forced us to do awkward things. Now the school is warning by being bad for teachers, sadly it's a good news for us who couldn't strike out against injustice. When we left the school there wasn't absolutely nothing that we could do because it was a losing game.

Long story short, for the moment I consider favorably the Spanish Labor, but I don't tell it's definately better than Korean Labor, I'll hold back judgement untill I have more experience with it. I'm always doubtful of everything before I ascertain the fact.

It's time to study, but first I'll watch some movies before I do that. My own goal is to enjoy my life, not to win the struggle for existence. Isn't it a good excuse?

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment