Tuesday 30 November 2010

Lazy days and..



It's been an ages since I posted the last diary. Lots of things happened me during 2 weeks. First, the good news is I've passed all the exam I had, (What a relief!) although I didn't get a nice grade as I had been expected. However, that was good enough, I thought, so I decided to celebrate the end of the exams and went out with my classmates on Saturday.  As I had to finish a work for my marketing class, despite of it was holiday, I spent 2 days making a web brochure about  Bilbao city tour and convention Hotels. It wasn't easy so I hardly slept, so when I finished it I was perfectly exhausted. Nevertheless, I felt a craving to go out and have party, drinking cool beer and making friends... The disaster started since then. 

We met at the Plaza Unamuno in Casco Viejo, I was so exited by getting together after a long time, so when we entered a bar I almost vacuumed my Calimocho. Then one of my classmate invited me a shot of yellow liquor, I don't remember exactly how it was called, just remember vaguely it was strong. But, you know, when you go out after having no party during ages, you won't realize how far has it gone down your limit line to drink. And mine must have been down there beside the hell gate. 

I didn't pay attention to myself because I thought I was okay, as my friends who know me well I've ever been drunk even after having party all night (and if I tell them that I was gone with just 2 liquor shot, they won't believe me!), so I kept drinking and the things were starting to happen. I went to toilet and when came out, it was impossible to control my body. I staggered between tables and when I got back to the seat, I couldn't help myself stop spewing up on the floor like a volcano. A second I realized I'd already crossed the line without being aware of it. Couldn't believe it but it was true.

After causing a nuisance to everyone who was sitting at the next table, one of my classmates brought me out of the bar, and suddenly I felt the red light had switched on so I hastily said goodbye and got back home. Then, when I woke up next morning feeling pain in my head, I only partially remembered the way back home. The only one thing I remember was after getting on the metro I had been sleeping, crashing my head into the wall, standing in front of the door. I even had a bump on the forehead. 

At the first time, I thought I'd rather be born again as an cockleshell, snail or something like that which never has to leave their house. Later, I decide not to think about what happened the other day. I don't want to cry over spilled milk, it's kinda shame but how can I delete things I've already done? Best not to think about it. At least I got a lesson. Do not have a lot of confidence in yourself especially when you're drinking, ever. 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment